Unable to control the bladder is one of the common problems for the elderly, and there are various surgical treatments available for it, but the most effective, non-surgical way of managing it is to use Adult Diaper Pants. We at BonBon, have a range of adult diapers for elderly patients as well as middle-aged patients, as we strive to provide people suffering from bladder issues with the desired comfort.
Benefits of BonBon Adult Diaper Pants
- Single way Non-Woven top: Allows single way passage of fluid in the absorbent layer.
- Super Absorbent Polymer: Turns fluid into gel. Users feel dry, soft and comfortable.
- Leak Guard: Soft leak guard provides maximum protection against leakages.
- Absorption and Distribution Layer (ADL): Allows even distribution of liquid in the absorbent layer.
- Dual-Core Fluff Pulp layer: For better-controlled absorption.
- Multi-strand leg: Allows comfortable snug fit without pinching the skin. Also prevents leakage in the crotch area.
- Extra absorbent particles: For better absorption.
How to wear a BonBon Adult Diaper Pants
- Open the bonbon adult diaper pants package.
- Stretch the diaper width-wise and spread its ruffles, in order to prepare it.
- Check for the blue strings to find the diaper’s front.
- Place your feet inside the leg cuffs of the diaper one by one in the sitting position and then slide it upwards till the knees.
- Pull the diaper pants upwards in the standing position.
- Adjust the diaper pants around the user’s waist by running your fingers through the waist elastic.
- Adjust the leak guards to make them even around the thighs, in order to prevent leakage.